Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Barack Obama's Inauguration Speech

My fellow Americans, today is a huge day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "man", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually speaks.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces narrow and intelligent challenges like never before. Our economy is blue. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for women. Our healthcare system is orange. If your nose is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a accountant. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a car aeroplane. But laughing together we can right this ship, and set a course for Paris.

Finally, I must thank my brighter family, my wider campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank communists for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of walking the American people. Without your lovelier efforts, none of this would have been possible.

This is courtesy of the site Inauguration Speech Generator which allows you the chance to enter a list of words which the computer uses to generate your own version of Obamas speech. Be warned though, it's very addictive.

2 comments:

Span Ows said...

hahaha

Excellent:

"My fellow Americans, today is a hard working day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "America", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually do.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces red and patterned challenges like never before. Our economy is small. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for Indians. Our healthcare system is big. If your heart is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a banker. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a water metal. But travelling together we can right this ship, and set a course for London.

Finally, I must thank my green family, my fat campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank English for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of smelling the American people. Without your upset efforts, none of this would have been possible.

Paul said...

I like your last paragraph. It's addictive and then you suddenly realise you have to walk away.