Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Diesel Update


No, not an article about the world's most popular Facebook page owner but I wanted to record for posterity that I have today filled the car up with diesel and it cost £100.01. Actually it only cost £99.99 at the pump but by the time I reached the till it was over £100. I said to the guy behind the counter I expected alarm bells to ring and balloons to engulf me but he just look pissed off at the end of his shift.

P.S - can you believe that more than 21 million people like that guy's facebook page!





2 comments:

Span Ows said...

It isn't his Facebook page, it is for the new (long awaited with anticipation...ahem) film.

Anyway, re diesel. that Venga I hired, well I put 70 quid filling that! ...but it was 150p (or 159?) a litre (BP super-duper-Eco-tweeko diesel)

Paul said...

Eco-tweeko diesel, like it you didn't work in advertising once did you?