Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sounds like a groin strain to me

                      
Kevin-Prince Boateng's injury hit career at Milan has been explained by his  girlfriend, model Melissa Satta, who admitted this week that, "The reason why he is always injured is because we have sex 7-10 times a week." She then added, with probably a little too much information for some footie fans, ""I hate foreplay, I want to get straight to the point. My favourite position is on top so I can take control."

With those sought after qualities in a lover I would have thought a Stoke City player would have been her first choice, rather than one of the Rossoneri, but then again the Potters do rival the Arsenal of George Graham in the physically unattractive stakes. 
As an aside though, it looks as though Italian football shirts still haven't conquered the problems with post washing shrinkage.

4 comments:

Span Ows said...

My first reply seems to have vanished! trembling hands like the reporter's no doubt. LOL, you can just imagine his face as she said that!

Paul said...

And imagine KPB's team mates reading that as well!

A Northern Bloke said...

Stoke City? Hmmm, I'm reminded of the Wimbledon of old. Having said that, I'm sure this would be a case where Denis Wise would definitely have met his match!

Unknown said...

this websitegreat site useful referencewhy not try these out see hereread the article