Monday, April 09, 2012

Here We Go Again

Ireland's favourite budget airline has pulled off one of those 'now you see it now you don't moments again with its latest route.

Simon Calder's piece on Saturday is actually quite amusing, particularly the reference to the airport in Sweden. Several years ago we stayed in the Champagne area and used it as a base to explore the area and also spend two days at Eurodisney, actually it was to celebrate their fifth anniversary so that shows you how long ago it was. Ryanair are having a tough time of it from the critics at the moment but it's all publicity so I don't suppose they will mind, although it would appear from looking at messageboards around the Interweb that they are still, allegedly, flouting one of the EU's better pieces of legislation regarding the use of Cookies. It must be said that they are now alone in this however and the whole thing stinks.

1 comment:

Span Ows said...

I'm probably near(er) to a thousand flights in my lifetime and still managing to avoid Ryanair...one of those strange 'snobbish' (??) claims that make me feel better, like I still haven't seen the film Titanic (I haven't!)