Sunday, November 04, 2012

Not part of the DFS sale


This is Rhiannon Kate, she's a beautician and make-up artist. She didn't though try to sell me nutrition or ask if she could keep my dead hair for making of underwear - any non Bowie fans reading that last sentence must be wondering wtf.

Until last week I didn't realise that she had been one of my Flickr contacts for about three years, before she took up modelling she was a race day girl at various motor sports events and we had a contact in common. She has quite possibly the longest legs I have ever seen and despite not wanting to smile she did have a great sense of humour and was a joy to work with. 

3 comments:

Span Ows said...

Nice...red leather! :-)

A Northern Bloke said...

I'll bet she doesn't love chimney stacks either!

I'm looking forward to seeing the entire set.

Why did she not want to smile?

Paul said...

She did have some black leather trousers as well Span but we didn't use them.

Probably not Shy! She has something wrong with the right side of her face which makes her feel self conscious.