Friday, March 11, 2011

Is It Just Me?



I don't want to write something lighthearted about the earth after the events in Japan overnight but is it just me or is the world spinning faster? I can't believe how quickly weeks are flashing by. This is the end of the years tenth week and yet I have occasionally found myself wondering what happened at Christmas.

The strange thing is that after the last couple of years when nature seemed to be in a hurry, this year is much more laid back, fewer snowdrops, fewer daffodils and no blossom on the apple tree as yet, although I fear that may be down to some serious pruning I carried out in January which may have killed it off!

3 comments:

Span Ows said...

Tell me about it! They say it's age but when the youngsters also say things are passing so quickly you have to think something is happening!

Not seen that Nature is lagging but I haven't had time to notice! ;-)

Paul said...

Not seen that Nature is lagging but I haven't had time to notice! ;-)

Very good!

Anonymous said...

Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this
article together. I once again find myself personally spending a lot
of time both reading and leaving comments.

But so what, it was still worthwhile!

Feel free to visit my blog - Air Max Femme