Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Don't Know How To Say This But....

Had a photo shoot in Swanage yesterday with Cherry above. We finished off with some shots on the pier, now you have to pay to walk on Swanage Pier, 60p a person. There were three of us, Cherry's sister Katie had come along, she's also a model but was acting as my assistant for the morning. I handed over £1.80 for the three of us and the attendant at the gate said, "No, it's only 60p, your children go free."

Not sure who was shocked and who was flattered, the 'father' or his two daughters aged 27 and 22!

2 comments:

Span Ows said...

LOL! And did you get a sour look on the way back as the attendant thought, after watching the photoshoot, (back a bit love chest out, that's it, little more of a 'you know' look...yes, perfect) "disgusting way for a father to behave with his children!"

Paul said...

Best thing about the walk back was this bloke (aged about 70) with the top of the range Nikon giving me the evils because he was with his wife and another older woman and there was I with two twentysomethings - one in a bikini and the other carrying some of my gear - priceless look on his face.